Tournament Description: The Harvest Cup is an incredible Soccer in Sun tournament held over 3 days from October 20 to 22, 2018 in Casa Grande, Arizona. Teams will play in 6 divisions ranging in ages from 35 and over to 65 and over. Teams come from all over the world for this tournament. The Harvest Cup offers great competition for teams of all levels of play. The Harvest Cup is all about competing with your team, the game of soccer and having a great time on the pitch. The tournament is a full field, full sided 11v11 event for the 30 and over to the 60 and over groups.
Fees: Total cost for each team is $350 reservation fee plus a $500 registration fee (total of $850 per team).
After you have paid your online reservation fee please send final Registration fee payments via CHECK to: Travel Leaders - Travel Center Inc.
1142 Broadway Suite 100 Tacoma WA 98402
Teams may have the following number of players: 30, 40, 48, and 55, 20 players each 60 and 65 and over, 22 Players
Registration Closing Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 @ 11:59 PM PST, or until sold out.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENTPlease read and be certain you understand the implications of signing.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Sport, Venue Use, and Related Activities. I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with participating in any fashion in the Harvest Cup soccer tournament, transportation of equipment related to the activities, and traveling to and from activity sites in which I am about to engage. I acknowledge that this athletic event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of athletes, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration. These risks are not only inherent to athletics, but are also present for volunteers. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck, and back or other bodily injuries that my result in permanent disability and or death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction or misuse of my own or others’ equipment.
3. I AGREE THAT I WILL WEAR APPROVED PROTECTIVE GEAR AS DECREED BY THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE SPORT I AM PARTICIPATING IN. However, protective gear cannot guarantee the participant’s safety. I further agree that no helmet can protect the wearer against all potential head injuries or prevent injury to the wearer’s face, neck or spinal cord. I further agree that I am solely responsible for knowing, equipping and protecting myself in said gear.
4. Variation and/or steepness of terrain, variation or changes in surfaces including but not limited to snow surfaces, ice, bare spots, rocks, stumps, debris, cliffs, trees, fences, posts, trees, light poles, signs, buildings, roads, walkways, ramps, rails, stairs, pyramids, manual pads, bowls, half-pipes, jumps, padded and non-padded barriers, other persons, and other natural and man-made hazards.
5. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and referee decision making including misjudging terrain, calls or sportsmanship of opponents or team mates, weather, surfaces or other obstacles.
6. Exposure to the elements and temperature extremes may result if frost nip, frost bite, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn, hypothermia and dehydration.
7. Dangers associated with exposure to natural elements include but are not limited to avalanche, rock fall, inclement weather, thunder and lighting, severe and or varied wind, temperature and other weather conditions.
8. Accidents or illness occurring in a place where there are no available medical facilities.
9. Fatigue, exhaustion, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
10. Impact or collision with other athletes, spectators, referees, staff, volunteers, pedestrians, motor vehicles, and cyclists.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the above described activity(ies) and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge, and appreciate the following:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as releasees. Travel Center Inc., Harvest Cup and Soccer in Sun organizers, staff and volunteers, contractors, referees, other known associates, the city of Casa Grande, Casa Grande Sports World, Francisco Grande Resort, and all staff and volunteers and all other entities known and unknown affiliated with this event.
2. I release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur because of my engaging in the above activities.
3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
4. This agreement shall apply to all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property occurring at any time after the execution of this Agreement.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during this event.
6. I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers and assigns.
7. The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
This release shall be binding fully permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT
Select Age and Competition Level
Youngest Birth Year
Max Roster Size
Enter Your Team Information
Email address is not valid.
At least one phone number required.
IE grey/white stripes; red shirt, blue shorts; etc.
My team is interested in guest players.
Will your players need a hotel or rental during the tournament? (Check the box for Yes)